Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Life Lately



Happy Friday Eve!!!

Here in San Antonio we have been graced with some COOL weather.. I was able to pop on a scarf the other day without even a hint of feeling flustered. We have spent a lot of time at the park, outside at Stroller Strides, our very first Pumpkin Patch, and cooking lots of yummy fall food!!! Fall is my favorite time of year..it is the calm before the Christmas Storm and it greets you with the anticipation of the cozy Winter Season.. plus I really love Pumpkin Spice anything.

Here is to our life lately!!!

Farmers Market Saturday




I love being his Mommy



Hat season!!! Side note.. I sweated so bad in this hat so I was forced to take it off :( SO cute though!


That cheesy grin 




Saturday evening at the Pearl





Our first pumpkin patch of the season!!!!


My precious pumpkin


perfect fall morning for some outdoor play at stroller strides




Park dates with mommy are the best!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Baked Snapper with garlic basil sauce

Happy Wednesday!!!! It is SO beautiful outside today!! We started our morning off with a very long and productive run..we stopped...